Did you know that Elvis called his band ‘Taking Care of Business’? He’s pretty much the coolest guy ever…and something else that we think is pretty cool and that we’re super excited about is the addition of our new Digital Pigeon Business Plans.
It’s our new top-of-the-line plan specifically designed for creative organisations that need to have multiple users on the same account.
With full design customization capabilities, it allows multiple employees or users to share the consistency and professionalism of your company’s brand with the personal touch of the individual’s profile.
So if Mary from accounts registers your plan, it means all the files you send aren’t going to come from Mary, whom your clients may not know, nor have a relationship with. Not that we have anything against Mary. She’s lovely.
It also means that the upload and download notifications will go to the specific sender of the files and not a generic email address, so the individual can monitor the progress of their own files and stay on top of their specific projects.
Business plans start from as little as $30 per month. But you can check our the pricing options here: https://digitalpigeon.com/pricing
You’ll be sending files like a boss in no time.Some additional facts:
- Easily manage the users of your account
- Add extra users to your account with their email addresses, we’ll then send them an email with instructions on how to finish setting up their access
- Quickly remove users from your account
- Access and use can be controlled by an admin or the owner of the account, based on simple roles
- Owner = access to everything (manage users, billing, customise appearance, etc)
- Admin = access to everything except billing
- User = ability to send and receive files
- All users can view and access and share all sent and received files within an account or if you don’t want to see everything you can easily filter just your own files
- Personalized delivery - the recipient knows the files are coming from you, if they respond to the email we send them the response goes to you and not some general email address
- No need to share a single login and password, if a user leaves the company or if you have freelancers you can easily add and remove their access to your account
- Share appearance and branding, upload/receive page, address book, etc