Great ads for great products.
Oh Pac-Man… what a Monday you’re having.
You may or may not have noticed that our homepage sports a new video to help introduce some of the many features found within Digital Pigeon.
Spoiler Alert: This is the first time Digi has been animated, and for the curious, I do all the Digi related graphics with 3D Studio Max (with V-Ray renderer) and for this video a little compositing with After Effects.
So that’s how my weekend was spent but, despite my insistance, we didn’t get to put a little motion capture suit on a pigeon.
We’re pleased to announce the availability of version 1.3 of the Mac Desktop app. This release includes the ability to quickly view files you’ve attached to a message, much like Apple’s Finder.
The quick view feature makes it easier to keep track of which files you’ve attached to a message. For example, if you’ve attached a bunch of images (IMG_20012, IMG_20013, etc) and can’t remember which is which, just highlight the file you want to view, hit the space bar and a quick view of the file will appear. You can also double-click a file to open it…
If you’re already using the Desktop App you should get the update automatically, otherwise you can download it here: https://digitalpigeon.com/a/#/tools
If you have any feedback we’d love to hear it!
Digital Pigeon allows you to keep all your recipient’s email addresses up-to-date in your contacts, so not an ounce of total recall is required. But if you’re that way inclined: The Total Recall remake is nearly here.
Did you know that Elvis called his band ‘Taking Care of Business’? He’s pretty much the coolest guy ever…and something else that we think is pretty cool and that we’re super excited about is the addition of our new Digital Pigeon Business Plans.
It’s our new top-of-the-line plan specifically designed for creative organisations that need to have multiple users on the same account.
With full design customization capabilities, it allows multiple employees or users to share the consistency and professionalism of your company’s brand with the personal touch of the individual’s profile.
So if Mary from accounts registers your plan, it means all the files you send aren’t going to come from Mary, whom your clients may not know, nor have a relationship with. Not that we have anything against Mary. She’s lovely.
It also means that the upload and download notifications will go to the specific sender of the files and not a generic email address, so the individual can monitor the progress of their own files and stay on top of their specific projects.
Business plans start from as little as $30 per month. But you can check our the pricing options here: https://digitalpigeon.com/pricing
You’ll be sending files like a boss in no time.
Some additional facts:
- Easily manage the users of your account
- Add extra users to your account with their email addresses, we’ll then send them an email with instructions on how to finish setting up their access
- Quickly remove users from your account
- Access and use can be controlled by an admin or the owner of the account, based on simple roles
- Owner = access to everything (manage users, billing, customise appearance, etc)
- Admin = access to everything except billing
- User = ability to send and receive files
- All users can view and access and share all sent and received files within an account or if you don’t want to see everything you can easily filter just your own files
- Personalized delivery - the recipient knows the files are coming from you, if they respond to the email we send them the response goes to you and not some general email address
- No need to share a single login and password, if a user leaves the company or if you have freelancers you can easily add and remove their access to your account
- Share appearance and branding, upload/receive page, address book, etc
Digital Pigeon’s iPhone App - means we’re always tracking your file sends.
Check out how you can utilise these sweet features here: